Monday, August 17, 2009

Ronald Reagan Speaks Out Against Socialized Medicine

I know this video is really going around right now, but if you haven't yet seen it, I would definitely suggest that you do.

President Reagan's advice is just as relevant today as it was then. In part, he warned: "One of the traditional methods of imposing statism or socialism on a people has been by way of medicine. It's very easy to disguise a medical program as a humanitarian project. . . . Now, the American people, if you put it to them about socialized medicine and gave them a chance to choose, would unhesitatingly vote against it." - Ronald Reagan

Go HERE to send an email to your Representative and two Senators today to oppose HR 3200 - ObamaCare and socialized medicine.

3 comments:

  1. Wow!you'd swear he was talking about right now, August 2009. Thanks for posting Michelle. He was really something, I'd have liked to have been older when he was president.

    I sent my letters, Who wouldn't with Ronald Reagan telling you to:) Thanks for putting the link.
    Long Live the memory of RONALD REAGAN
    ~Marci~

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is some really good stuff there. I wish we had a president with those kinds of thoughts in the White House today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my family and I agree that Reagan was one of the greatest presidents America's ever seen. We need more people to STAND UP for what's right, no? It just takes one.... and then a whole multitude of people are encouraged to stand up.

    ReplyDelete