Friday, September 17, 2010

Captivate us, Lord Jesus with You.

Can I tell you how amazingly, wonderful and perfect my King of Kings is? I stand in awe of how great and mighty He is and how he cares about even the very smallest details in my life. From answering my prayers from small to great things, to loving me with an ever lasting love, to showing me that when I am weak He is strong, His loving compassion that fail not, and His peace and comfort that are indescribable. I just can't help but stand in awe if what He has done!

Your face is beautiful
And Your eyes are like the stars
Your gentle hands have healing
There inside the scars
Your loving arms they draw me near
And Your smile it brings me peace
Draw me closer oh my Lord
Draw me closer Lord to Thee

(chorus)
Captivate us, Lord Jesus
Set our eyes on You
Devastate us with Your presence
Falling down
And rushing river, draw us nearer
Holy fountain consume us with You
Captivate us Lord Jesus, with You

Your voice is powerful
And Your words are radiant bright
In Your breath and shadow
I will come close and abide
You whisper love and life divine
And Your fellowship is free
Draw me closer O my Lord
Draw me closer Lord to Thee

(chorus)

Let everything be lost in the shadows
Of the light of Your face
Let every chain be broken from me
As I’m bound in Your grace
For Your yoke is easy, Your burden is light
You’re full of wisdom, power and might
And every eye will see You

Read

Captivate Us Lyrics

here.
"Captivate Us" by Watermark

1 comment:

  1. Ugh. I don't know why people don't comment on your blog! Well, I will! :) That is such a beautiful song. Amen, He sure does amazing things. It is so wonderful to watch Him work in our lives. I have experienced such great things over the past few weeks. And I'm so thankful for Him continuing to show His love and steadfast promise. You and I both have a purpose and great stories being authored and composed at the moment, and He will fulfill it my friend! Love ya sooo much!!!

    ReplyDelete